2012年5月13日星期日

The Throw Back 1973 Gucci Logo - Bag Snob

I agree! Although the little green one isn’t so bad.. But the others; what were they thinking?!..

OMG. I have been hating it TOO!!!! Why would they do this???

I actually like the logo. I think it is pretty cool looking.

I love the LOGO. I can remember my mom and aunts with Gucci bags with this logo. I actually have an old vintage from my aunt and I get major compliments on the bag. In 73 I was only 4 yrs old & I can still remember thinking “when I get big I want to the bags and shoes my mom and aunts had.” This was a time when women had so much class and style. They were ladies at all times. Their class and style looked natural and not like they were trying hard. Maybe I like the throw backs because I have fond childhood memories. It was a time when the woman made the bag and the bag didn’t make the woman. There was no such thing as the “It Bag”.

I really like the logo. I like the bags, and I think that they will sell quite a few of them. These bags are not meant to be “cool”. They are meant to be classic and worn years from now. Cool bags are really for the Balenciagas of the handbag world. I would love to own the one on the end. I can’t wait to go to our Gucci store to look at these. The bags are pure class.

No offense to the writer authentic soccer jerseys, but I was a little taken aback by the article. I read this blog everyday, but today, I found this one to be especially snarky and off-putting. Trust me, the ONLY thing that offends me is the N-word so I take no offense to it.

没有评论:

发表评论