2012年6月1日星期五

Nordstrom

 

The Glossover

Where to Buy: Nordstrom, $32.00

Chanel Empire Rouge Allure Laque ($32.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a pop of bright, summery watermelon pink with yellow undertones and gold shimmer. I don’t think of this shade at all when I think about holiday; it reads summery to me, though I wouldn’t let that stop me from wearing it in December. It’s mostly opaque Coach Outlet Online, though there is a slight translucence that allows some of the natural lip color peek through. Initially, I was worried it might compare to Chanel Phoenix, but it’s not even in the same realm; Phoenix is a vibrant, deep pink with a hint of coral. MAC Speed Dial is lighter and a little cool-toned. Guerlain Gemma is fairly similar but a touch lighter and has more of a golden sheen than shimmer.

Chanel Empire Rouge Allure Laque
Chanel Empire Rouge Allure Laque

The Rouge Allure Laque formula is best described as liquid lipstick, because it feels more like a liquid lipstick than it does a gloss; it’s thin but pigmented. It glides on with enough slip that it doesn’t feather or bleed. I wore this by itself, and it wore for five hours before starting to fade.

Chanel Holiday 2011: Empire Rouge Allure Laque

没有评论:

发表评论